Nicole Richie Owns Over 200 Pairs of Sunglasses

Written By Dong on Sunday 17 April 2011 | 06:49


Nicole Richie loves her some shades! The starlet says she owns over 200 pairs of sunglasses, and that's not hard to believe when you look at our vast photo archive of the starlet -- she's doesn't leave home without a pair!

But, it's easy to accumulate a giant collection when you're a fashion designer. "But in my defense," she said (via Us magazine): "I make sunglasses, so I have to research-shop, and I own every pair I've ever designed."

She says sunglasses are an easy way to add personality to your look, describing them as "fun masks to accessorize your face."

Nicole, a busy mom of 2, loves to keep her outfits simple (T-shirt and jeans), and adds some flavor with her cute accessories. She says "you change the look with accessories. And by accessories, I mean sunglasses, head scarves, shoes and bed jackets."

Comfort is definitely key for Nicole, who isn't the sky-high heel type. "Comfort takes precedence for me," she explains, describing her heels. "These are super-high, but because they have a built-in platform, they don't feel like it. I am not that girl who can do super-arched heels. All the shoes I design have a cushion and a platform."

No comments:

Post a Comment